My art tag is thee most inconsistent thing on the internet but I found this gem. What was I thinking?
Gender Politics. Citizenship, Activism and Sexual Diversity (2005)
Libro completo, Pluto Press
Estado de la copia: 5/5
Link de descarga: http://bit.ly/O8prpg
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
We voted early this morning, and we could really not recommend it highly enough.
10 minutes, checking some boxes, and if you’re anything like us you might grin like an idiot at the poll workers when they hand you your receipt, because democracy!
If you’re really lucky, you’re in a state where you’ll get a sticker. You won’t know until you go—find out if you can vote early here.